- Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from users in various ways, including but not limited to, when users visit our Site, fill out a form, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other relevant information.
- How We Use Collected Information
Core Insight LLC. may collect and use users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from users.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy.